วันจันทร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Shopping eBay’s Bargain Basement















Shopping eBay’s Bargain Basement

One of the reasons I originally gravitated towards eBay is that I dearly love getting a bargain. Getting merchandise of quality and saving money at the same time is right up there on my top ten list of favorite things to do.
I used to have the time to spend a day at an outlet mall and shop. But as life got busier, I would only go to outlet malls at sale time to get merchandise to sell on eBay. Now, alas, I don’t even have time for that — but luckily, eBay has plenty of sellers who work just like the outlets you love in the bricks-and-mortar world. The trick is knowing how to find them!
















Wandering Around eBays Outlet Mall

I like to think of eBay’s stores as a quick and easy outlet mall. In this part, I give you a little close-up of the types of retailers who have their “outlets” on eBay.
Start your spree by clicking the eBay Stores link in the Specialty sites area of the eBay home page. From the eBay Stores page, shown in Figure 3-1, use the search box in the upper right-hand corner to search eBay’s store names and descriptions, and you’ll quickly discover your favorite brands and stores
Major retailers who’ve set up shop here include Sears, Kodak, Sharper Image, Motorola, Ritz Camera, Dell, and more.

Do a search of eBay stores using words like outlet and liquidation and you’ll find some excellent buys.